Quality Enhancement Cell
Activities of QEC
- Quarterly Progress Reports (QPR)
- Yearly Progress Report (YPR)
- Data for Ranking
- Statistical Data
Self-Assessment Report (SAR)
- QEC launches SA through the respective Dean, one semester prior to the assessment.
- Department forms the Program Team (PT) that will be responsible for preparing SAR.
- QEC reviews the documentation within a month.
- The Vice Chancellor constitutes the Assessment Team (AT) in consultation with the concerned Dean based on the recommendation of the QEC.
- QEC plans and fixes AT visit.
- The AT conducts assessment and presents its findings to QEC, Dean, Program Team (PT) and Department Faculty.
- The QEC submits an executive summary to the Vice Chancellor.
- Department prepares implementation plans.
- Follow up of the implementation plan by QEC.
- Self-Assessment Manual
- International Accreditations
- International Collaborations
- Research Publications
- Plagiarism Policy
- Non-voting membership of Statutory bodies
- QEC Website
- Participation / contribution in International / National Events
- Participation in HEC Organized events