Hamdard Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Policies and Procedures
Minimum Degree Requirement and Time Duration for Completion for Pharm. D
The award of the degree shall be made on the successful completion of all the prescribed requirements. For the graduate-level program, the minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for the award is 2.00 and the time for completion is 7 years.
Minimum Degree Requirement for M.Phil (Pharmacy Practice)
The award of the degree shall be made on the successful completion of all the prescribed requirements. For the graduate-level program, the minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for the award is 2.5 and the time for completion is 4 years.
The minimum requirement for a student to complete the semester is 75% attendance in each course.
Fee Concession And Financial Aid
- Students who want to avail the facility of financial assistance or fee concession shall obtain the prescribed form from academic office and after completion submit the same along with their application.
- The application will be reviewed by the Director and authorized committee. Students maybe allowed paying their fee in instalment after submission of application on prescribed form.
- The fee shall be paid on the dates as notified from time to time. A fine of 5% will be charged in case of late deposit of fee.
- No fee installment as well as scholarship is applicable in 1st semester.
- All students of the university are expected to be regular and punctual in their academic work and carry out strictly the instructions of their teacher’s. .
- They shall observe Islamic obligations (Faraiz) with punctuality and behave in accordance with the norms and teaching of Islam. All students shall cooperate in the promotion of an atmosphere of peace, discipline and orderly behavior on campus and will have good relationship with colleagues, teachers and university staff.
- Students must be punctual in payment of university dues and return of library books and should not damage the university property and equipments.
- They should keep all university building and premises clean. They are required to observe strict discipline on all campuses including playgrounds and attend the co-curricular activities.
- Students are not allowed to see their visitors in the university during academic hours.
- Students are not allowed to organize strike or make an attempt of organize a strike or participate in it or use pressure techniques against the university and obstruct implementation of lawful authority.
- Students are not allowed to Participate in political activity or seek membership of any political party.