- PATRON IN CHIEF
Dr. Syed Shabib ul Hasan
Dr. Azhar Hussain
- EDITOR IN CHIEF
Dr. Muhammad Kamran Naqi Khan
Dr. Habib Ahmad
- ASSOCIATE EDITORS
- Mr. Syed Ali Raza Hamid
- Dr. Qaiser Mehmood
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Mr. Saad Babar
- ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Journal of Business and Social Innovation is a peer reviewed multidisciplinary journal being launched in January 2018 by the Faculty of Management Sciences, Hamdard Institute of Management Sciences, Hamdard University, Islamabad. The Journal is published biannually, and has received International Standard Serial Number (ISSN-) 2519-7312. The researchers and academicians are encouraged to submit research articles in the fields of Management, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Knowledge Management, and HRM which may help in meeting national and international challenges.
The authors are required to submit articles to the journal by email on JBSI@hamdard.edu.pk.
Dr. Habib Ahmad
Hamdard Institute of Management Sciences
Hamdard University Islamabad Campus
23-East, Fazal-ul-Haq Road, Blue Area
Islamabad – 44000
Phone: 051-2604387-89 Fax:
- Aims and Scope
Journal of Business and Social Innovation (JBSI) aims to promote the researches in the area that help build national harmony on the important issues related to enhance quality of industry, business and social services practices in Pakistan. The journal also aims to engage academic community through effective communication with key stakeholders who provides synergistic solutions.
JBSI considers integrating business and social organizations in the process of business and social innovation having strategic purposes. One of the purposes is to promote thinking, particularly among youth that how they could be an enterprising entity and part of the workforce’s based on new tools and techniques for the effective organization business and social services and be part of main stream of national and international developments. This way we may better strategize our key initiatives that generates spirit in the nation promoting culture of peace, progress and prosperity.The journal aims to focus on issues that stakeholders (business schools, students, entities and professionals) encounter in real life; how the application of empirical and scientific research may perceptibly provide sustainable solutions to such issues. As team, we anticipate to collect information that would help create knowledge in the field of business and social innovation contributing to society and economy.
Editor in Chief
I am honored to have been assigned with the responsibility to manage the affairs as the editor-in-chief of The Journal of Business and Social Innovation.
The journal has been proposed and initiated with the purpose of attributing importance to social issues encountered by business entities. Different fields of business such as management, entrepreneurship, and marketing are meaningfully linked with issues that are inherently prevailing in society. The journal aims to establish modest level of ethical integrity, consistency and scientific rigor in its publications.
The field of business is experiencing rising demands from various stakeholders to integrate multiple disciplines of society with business. I as editor-in-chief wish to ensure that Journal of Business and Social Innovation serves the needs and imperatives of society through transparent research comprising novel, practical and ethical inputs that advance the field of business and management.
I am fairly confident and anticipate that scholars, academicians and professionals will have smooth access to the journal for their insightful research efforts that the journal will promote through publication. The journal will be able to shape the future of youth by disseminating them sustainable solutions.
Dr. Muhammad Kamran Naqi Khan
Journal of Business and Social Innovation
- Review &Advisory Board
- Dr. Aitzaz Ahmed, Peshawar University, Peshawar
- Dr. Ghulam Dastagheer, Air University, Islamabad
- Dr. Khuram Shahzad, Ripah International University
- Dr. Qaiser Nawaz, NAB
- Dr. Zulfiqar Ali Shah, IIUI, Islamabad
- Dr. Bhishma K. Bhushal, Nepal
- Dr. Madeeha Malik, Hamdard University, Islamabad
- Dr. Arshad Hassan, CUST, Islamabad
- Dr. Sajad Bashir, CUST Islamabad
- Dr. Bakhair Ali, Bahria University, Islamabad
- Dr. Abdul Rasheed, IIUI, Islamabad
- Dr. Ihtazaz Ahmed Khan, IIUI, Islamabad
- Dr. Iffat Rasul, University of Wah
- Dr. Iqbal Mehmood, Sargodah University, Sargodah
- Dr. Abbas, FAST Islamabad
- Dr. Gulfam Khan Khalid, NUML, University, Islamabad
- Dr. Dr Karamat Ali NUML, University, Islamabad
- Dr. Komal Khalid, King AbdulAziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr. Imran Saeed, Agriculture University, Peshawar
- Dr. Rehmanuddin, NUST Business School. NUST
Volume 1- Issue 1
- Macro, Industry Specific and Micro Determinants of Interest Rate Spread in Pakistani Banks
- Consumer Attitude Towards Web Sites and Internet Advertising
- Impact of Leadership Styles on Organizational Performance in Pakistani Surgical Sector
- Impact of Emotional Intelligence, Workplace Spirituality and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour on Emotional Labour, an Empirical Study of Service Sector in Pakistan
- Antecedents and Outcomes of Service Recovery Performance: An Empirical Study of Frontline Employees in Pakistani Banking
- Social Pioneering Initiatives as Strategic Tool Meeting the Imperatives of Internationalization of Business Schools in Developing Countries
Volume 1- Issue 2
- Driving Organizational Performance through Employee Engagement with Mediating Role of Organizational Citizenship Behavior: A Study from Telecom Companies of Islamabad, Pakistan.
- The Impact of Workload and Work Duplication on Employee’s Performance in Telecom Sector of Pakistan.
- Organizational Trust and Effectiveness: Mediating Role of Collaboration and Knowledge Management by Nurses in Public Sector Hospitals.
- E-waste and Role of Marketing – Emerging issue for Pakistan.
- Determinants of Consumer Attitude towards Social Media Marketing: Evidence from Technology Nascent Markets.