Is Hamdard University Islamabad Campus (HUIC) recognized?
Hamdard University Islamabad Campus (www.hamdard-isb.edu.pk) is fully recognized Campus. HU works under the umbrella of Hamdard Foundation, a not-for-profit organization.
Programs are being offered at Hamdard University
Islamabad Campus (HUIC)
- Management Sciences: BBA/MBA/MS (Morning/Evening/Weekend)
- Engineering & Computer Sciences (CS): BE (Electrical) / BS (CS)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences: Pharm-D, Mphil Pharmaceutical Practice
Requirements for admission in these programs
For admission criteria and fee structure refer to following links:
Online admissions process
You can download & fill the application form 2017-18 (Admission Form) and send it to the HUIC Admissions Office through courier along with all relevant documents with a Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs. 1400/- in favor of “Hamdard University”
Documents are essentially required to be submitted at the time of admission
- Duly filled-in Application Form 2017-18(Admission Form)
- National ID Card / Form ‘B’ (Student)
- National ID Card (Father / Guardian)
- O level / Matric Certificate
- A level / Inter Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree / Result Card (Undergraduate Programs)
- Master’s Degree / Result Card (Graduate Programs)
- NTS / GAT / GRE Result Card (as applicable)
- Provisional Certificate (if result is awaited) or Roll # Slip
- 3 Photograph (1” x 1.5”)
Requirements on test day
Please bring along (in original):
- CNIC / Form ‘B’
- Admit Card(part of Application form)
- All educational documents
Also bring along a Pencil, Ballpoint, and Eraser. No cell phones, books, calculators are allowed during the test.
How to find sample test papers
For test samples refer to following links:
Office timings for Admissions Office
Admissions Office timings are:
Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Saturday & Sunday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Contact admissions office:
051 2604303 or 2604387-9; 0314 5290037; 0334 5545775.
For Management Sciences: 0335 5117444; 0315 5007412.
For Pharmaceutical Sciences: 0335 5117444, 0315 5007412.
For Engineering/Computer Sciences: 0334 5117555; 0336 5117555.
For any further query/information please, contact
- Admission Office:092-51-2604303, 2604387-89 (Exchange); 0314-5290037, 0334-5545775
- BBA/MBA/MS:0335-5117444, 0315-5007412
- BE (Electrical Engineering) / BS (CS):0334-5117555, 0336-5117555
- Pharm D: 0334-5117444, 0315-5007411