Online Admissions Procedure:
- Download application form
- Complete all section of application form in CAPITAL letters.
- Attach following documents with application form: i. Three passport size photographs ii. Copy of CNIC or Form-B iii. SSC iv. FSc / DAE / Equivalent Certificate / Hope Certificate (if result not announced).
- Attach Pay Order / Bank Draft of Rs. 1400/- in favor of ‘Hamdard University’ islamabad Campus.
- Prospectus & Form fee can also be deposited online in Account No. 0148-1002483833 of Hamdard University, Islamabad Campus, in any branch of Bank Al-Falah throughout Pakistan. Attach electronic receipt (in original) with application form.
- Application Form should be submitted through postal mail / courier services at the following address: Hamdard University, Islamabad Campus, 23 East, Fazl-e-Haq Road Blue Area Islamabad.
- On receipt of application form admission department will send admit card and prospectus to the mailing address given in your application form.
- The University takes no responsibility for any postal delay in the delivery of interview or intimation letter or any other communication relating to admission.
- Applicants, who do not get the Admit Card, may report to the Admission Office three days before the date of the written Admission Test to collect the Admit Card in person. Such candidates are required to bring identity documents (two photographs, NIC, Passport or College Identity Card) for this purpose.
- The University has the right to change the Admission Test/Interview Schedule and/or venue due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- If it is discovered at any stage after admission that a candidate had made a false or incorrect statement or used fraudulent means for admission or does not fulfill the eligibility requirements, the admission shall be cancelled.
The University encourages and welcomes foreign nationals who have secured good marks in equivalent qualifying examinations. Preference will be given to candidates who have secured good percentile in SAT/GMAT/GRE examinations.
- They should apply on the prescribed admission form, stating clearly in bold letter, that they are International Students and enclose a fee of US$ 65 or Rs. 4000/- and must fulfill the following condition:
- They should have passed the examination in the concerned subject as per eligibility requirement of program with good academic record from a university/board included in the list of Higher Education Commission (HEC). In case the relevant university/board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and submit a certificate to this effect from HEC, Islamabad.
- They should possess valid passport and visa.
- They should also obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Higher Education Commission, Government of Pakistan.